Monday, September 28, 2015

Blood Moon Hair Miracles

The Pope addressed Congress for the first time this week. Kanye really is running for President in 2020. Tonight I viewed the Super Moon Lunar Eclipse. The last time this happened was 1982.

The biggest and best news as far as I'm concerned is that I had a great hair day and I did it all by myself!

There are those people that can manage a blow dryer AND a brush at the same time. Said people can even move them simultaneously. I have never been that person. I am familiar with the smell of burnt hair.

I can't really even blow dry someone else's hair that well either. I'm accused constantly of burning holes through my daughter's fragile skull. I'm all 80's and 90's folks. Perms all the way. Dry naturally, throw in rollers. Done.

I watched Wendy Williams this week and ordered an International Hair Dryer Stand. Or maybe it was on GMA. Regardless, that's the best 20 something dollars I've spent in years.


My set up was slightly different. I had pink duct tape on that second black stripe area because for 20 bucks the pole doesn't really adjust to the right height. I also had my fan on top of the counter because as you all know I sweat. I was nude. (nekkid in Texan.) My hair actually looked stock photo product selling friendly. I even sectioned off portions of my hair, just like they tell you to.

I was blissful when my almost 14 year old said, "Mom, your hair looks amazing."

I don't mean to brag; but, I'm pretty sure I caused the Super Blood Red Moon Eclipse of the entire world with my shiny, sleek smooth hair. Astronomers and photographers--you're welcome.





No comments:

Post a Comment